Friday, March 30, 2007

Today's Specials

Specials at my online store today include:
Assorted Garden Tools with Blue Rubber Grip
List Price: $5.99
Your Price: $1.00

Keychain Flashlight
List Price: $3.99
Your Price: $1.00

9pc Binder Clips
List Price: $2.99
Your Price: $1.00

The Portable MBA in Management series: Personal and Interpersonal Frameworks book on tape
List Price: $24.99
Your Price: $1.00

250 Piece Paper Clips
List Price: $2.30
Your Price: $1.00

SCRAPBOOK STICKERS: 4.75"x13.5" EMBOSSED ELEGANC
List Price: $5.99
Your Price: $1.00

Black In Ear Bud
List Price: $3.99
Your Price: $1.00

Scrapbook EMB 2 inch Balloon Sayings Clear Acrylic
List Price: $3.99
Your Price: $1.00

Dog Collar with Paws
List Price: $6.99
Your Price: $1.00
Going... Going... Gone!

Classic Tones Scrapbook Eyelets 3/8" Hearts Asst. Colors
List Price: $2.99
Your Price: $1.00

Baby Looney Tunes Girls Booties
List Price: $7.99
Your Price: $1.00

3D Black Pop Dots 1/4 inch Round Dual-Adhesive Foam
List Price: $4.99
Your Price: $1.00
And the extra special spotlight product:
Was $25.99

2 comments:

Amanda said...

http://2-nickels-making-a-dollar.blogspot.com/

I thought this woman's blog might be helpful. Frankly I considered doing some of the stuff she mentions myself, as I sure like to blog more than I like to work...;)

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Me, like to blog? Nah!
I will sure take a look! Thanks!