Saturday, March 31, 2007

Blogsvertise

I've just signed up for the Blogsvertise service which provides a commission for writing about products and services that they have asked you to review. You don't have to suck up to the company or website you have been asked to write about, you can even complain about what you discover if it impacts you negatively. If they decide they would like me to be part of their team of business bloggers reviewing products and services, I will look forward to doing so.
I want to put in a plug to the Two Nickels Making A Dollar blog for pointing me in the direction of companies such as Blogsvertise.

2 comments:

Jim said...

u finally went commercial !


heyyyyy its OK
i too make good money on blog adsense

Cie Cheesemeister said...

That's a good thing, Jim.
You're welcome here as long as the comments remain in the realm of business and don't deteriorate into what has happened in your other communications.